More from Kabankalan
It is 10 PM on Monday night here and I think that makes it 7 AM in Utah and Idaho. We finished doing surgery at 6 or 7 PM today. One of our cases was cancelled because one of the children had a fever. Otherwise we would have had another late night. All has gone well so far. I must confess that this mission has not been just sacrifice and hardship. The rotarians here treat us like royalty. We are constantly being fed very good meals. Also, after we did one case on Saturday we took a trip out to a resort by the beach. White sand and palm trees with the temperature at about 80 degrees. Five of us stayed overnight there and ate three meals. The total bill was about two hundred dollars. Right now I am actually at the home of one of the rotarians. They are singing karaoke in the other room. Sandra will be shocked to find out that even I sang a song. I guess when I lost my luggage I became unfettered and shed my inhibitions. I hope to add some pictures to my next posting........Kevin

1 Comments:
At 9:48 AM,
kevin & sandra said…
I'm not so shocked! What happens out of the US stays out of the US!!! Keep on singing! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home