There are some 500+ pictures available. I've sent a DVD to Lynn Eugene with instructions for him to burn copies for everyone in Cache Valley that wants one. The rest you will be getting one in the mail as soon as I burn them, mail them, etc.

Nothing but the finest for our kids. Quality stuff, huh, dad? See the holes here and here and here. Yea, I floated down the river - right!

Grandpa making the grand entrance.

Hey, it is play time now. Nap time is later.

Grandma supervising from the shade.

Grandpa and some chicka.

She's in the water!

See now is nap time.

Everyone is a photographer!

As she is telling you...that's all folks, see ya later.
(If you don't like the quality of these pics thats the difference been these Sony pics and the Canon.)
2 Comments:
At 8:56 PM,
Sean said…
Thank you Mr. Photo man for taking and posting all of these pictures. They are great. SK
At 8:56 PM,
Sean said…
Thank you Mr. Photo man for taking and posting all of these pictures. They are great. SK
Post a Comment
<< Home